So, You Got Questions
Videos or content Content
Most videos are hosted through Vimeo.com. Why? Vimeo.com is the most accepted and respected video platform in the industry. We also use iSpring Solutions to host many of our online activity steps that are found within our products. Videos used on iSpring Solutions are not hosted through Vimeo.com, rather through iSpring Solutions.
I can't get the videos or online content to play. Help me!
1) Try to view in a different browser.
2) Try to view from home (on a non-school issued computer).
3) Try to view from school.
**If you can view from home but not from school, then your school's internet security filters are blocking your access. This is a simple fix. Request that our website, Vimeo.com & iSpring Solutions be placed on their "safe list".
Our website is hosted through Wix.com. All Escapes are protected under a password and is SSL secured. What does SSL secured mean? Without getting too nerdy, this basically means our website is safe. So have fun.
I can't get the password to work! Help me!
1) Try to open in a different browser.
2) Remember that all passwords are case sensitive.
3) Hit the "Refresh" button in your browser and try again.
4) Try to open from home (on a non-school issued computer).
5) Try to open from school.
**If you can view from home but not from school, then your school's internet security filters are blocking your access. This is a simple fix. Request that our website be placed on their "safe list".
Yes, we do accept Purchase Orders.
How can we get a Purchase Order to you? Help me!
1) Please send all Purchase Orders to support@TheEscapeClassroom.com.
2) If you have questions, then please contact us at the above email address.
If you have any other questions, not addressed here, then please send us an email. We are very happy to help.
What You Get With Each Escape Workshops
Find More Escapes